NEW: Wednesday Delivery Only
We ship Tuesday Overnight Delivery directly to your door
with signature confirmation required.
We use premium packaging and heat/cold packs are included.
* There are a few exceptions:
- States that Require Health Certificates: Ohio, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Virginia, West Virginia and Georgia require a Health Certificate from a licensed veterinarian for all animals shipped into the state. The Vet charges $20 so this will be added to your shipping cost.
- Low Cart Total Fee: Carts that have less than $20 of items will be assessed a $10 package and handling fee.
We only ship on Tuesday so your delivery date is Wednesday. All orders must be in by Monday evening.
We Reserve the Right to Delay Shipments as Needed
Conditions that may delay shipping:
- If the Shipping company is off for a Holiday, we will not be shipping that day.
- If there is adverse weather at the Shipping hub in Louisville, KY - we may delay shipping so the animals don't get stuck in transit.
- If the temperatures are below 40 or above 100 and the shipper does not guarantee morning delivery to your location, we may request that you pick up the package at the nearest Shipper Customer Pickup Center. We will email you once we determine weather conditions and we may delay shipping to make sure you can pick up your package.
- If an animal in your order is out of stock, we will delay shipping until we hear from you regarding how you would like to proceed. Your options include choosing a different animal, shipping the rest of the order or cancelling the order.